February 20, 2004
- The gummint will send you a decent check every couple of weeks or so, for a while.
- Extremely fine people and their fiances (and the unlinkable Mo-Skee and David) will take you out for pity-related single-malts and Italian food.
- After drinking way too many scotches on a Thursday night, you don't have to worry after waking up early the next morning.
- Plenty of time to work on various writing projects I've put aside.
- A logical focus for all of those feelings of anger and resentment I've been harboring these past few months.
- Paul Katcher does a head-to-head comparison of two of the most feared baseball lineups in history: the 2004 Yankees vs. Mr. Burns' Springfield Nuclear Power Plant Dream Team! It's too close to call!
- Bill Barol presents a Message From The National Council to Promote Literacy Among 15-Year-Old White Boys.
- Oh, and please cast a vote for our beloved Mr. Happy Crack in Contracting Digest's 'Mascot of the Year' awards. In your crack, you know he's right.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]