February 20, 2004

Advantages I've So Far Discovered to Being Unemployed:
  1. The gummint will send you a decent check every couple of weeks or so, for a while.
  2. Extremely fine people and their fiances (and the unlinkable Mo-Skee and David) will take you out for pity-related single-malts and Italian food.
  3. After drinking way too many scotches on a Thursday night, you don't have to worry after waking up early the next morning.
  4. Plenty of time to work on various writing projects I've put aside.
  5. A logical focus for all of those feelings of anger and resentment I've been harboring these past few months.
Oh, and in non-me-related links and such I've noticed over the past few days:
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]