November 11, 2002
To recap the rules of Donk Hold `Em, everybody gets four cards of their own, after which I'm gonna deal five community cards. You'll take two cards from your hand and combine them with three from the board to make the best possible poker hand. Now, I have the deck right here: it's a red, casino-used one from the Flamingo in Vegas. And here we go!
- Marybu: 6d/7s/Qc/?
- Mike "File Not Found" Whybark: 3h/4d/As/?
- Paul Frankenstein: 4c/9h/Qs/?
- Mr. Fat Guy: 6c/9s/Qh/?
- Allan "Big Daddy" Baruz: 2c/Jd/Kh/?
- Matthew Sheren: 4h/8d/Ts/?
- Michelle Mindsketches:2h/5c/Ks/?
- Ravenwolf: 3d/8h/Kd/?
Coming up next: the flop! (The Flop is/are the first three community cards.) You might think you have a good or bad hand now, but it don't mean nothin' until the flop.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]