September 27, 2002
- On the Frankenblog, special guest The Fish writes at length about processed cheese, relationships, and their strange unification in her ex-boyfriend D.
- While meanwhile, on her own blog, The Fish writes about dizzying relationships, dizzying relationships, and their unification in the dizzying J. (Um, The Fish, here's a little advice from The Donk: only go out with guys with full names! These initially folks are nothing but trouble!
- Congratulations to Bazima of The Bazima Chronicles, named the Best Blog in the esteemed New York Press "Best of Manhattan 2002" roundup.
- If I could sponsor it twice I would: Girls Are Pretty has moved to its own URL and continues to both kick ass and stay pretty. Oh dear, it's good.
- Hey, did I mention just how darn good a baseball blog Travis Nelson has? Seriously, every day, just a pile of good stuff. Go there now.
Well this is my introduction to all of you here at www.blogger.com[url=http://whatsnewtodayra.info/forum].[/url] I just hope I can manage to contribute something to the awesome discussions that take place here[url=http://smartthoughtser.info/forum].[/url][url=http://suweirdcrazymemories.info/forum].[/url]
I lokk forward to participating in the awesome community[url=http://tsceleberitygossip.info/forum].[/url][url=http://latestnewstc.info/].[/url]
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]