August 16, 2004

Finally: An Official Explanation as to Why I've Always Been Broke! Sure, there's the heavy gambling, eating out almost every meal, and my collection of Fabrege eggs, but Forbes Magazine's list of America's Ten Most Overpriced Cities ("places with the highest cost of living, least affordable housing, and most modest job and income growth") makes me wonder how I manage to have any money at all.

To sum up: I am currently living in #10, spend just about all of my free time in #9, spent four years living in #1, and grew up in #5. In fact, other than a bit more than a year in lovely Plainfield, I have never lived anywhere other than a listed damned-expensive city.

So somebody buy me a beer.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]