May 06, 2004
- Roger Clemens's "retirement" last October.
- Tonight's final episode of Friends.
- When the rest of my all-younger-than-me improv class were completely confused by my Journey "Open Arms" reference.
- Hanging out at Jahna D'Lish's brother's party over the weekend, surrounded by tiny little children who were all either getting married or talking about their children.
- When they stopped trying to sell me drugs in Washington Square Park.
- Reading about the rise of "classic alternative" radio, specializing in the rise of oldies from the 1990's.
- Wrecking my hamstring while going up for an overhead, a shot I've tried thousands of times before without crippling myself.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]