April 14, 2004
- The place is Jersey City. The time is the drizzly, awkward middle of April. Ripped from today's headlines, or at least its weather report, comes Tris McCall's Scumbaguette cycle of scenes, capturing the majesty that is here.
- Thanks to `Bark for passing along this helpful guide to the numerous exciting bowling variants in the glorious US of A. How sad I am to live in such a homogenized bowling region, unlike the cornucopia of bowling goodness that is Maryland.
- Huge congratulations to official Friend of the Donk, Rutgers basketball fan, and fellow temporary Seattlite and cross-country impulsive Gabriel A. Vecchi on his being named one of the recipients of the Presidential Early Career Awards for Scientists and Engineers. This is a fairly big deal, and is just one of the many ways in he is leading a more impressive life than me.
- Attending a baby shower anytime soon? How about going off-register and making a statement with some Mr. Happy Crack baby clothes, which will shortly be added to the already-bursting Gifts & Apparel section of the MHC site.
- As for me...more of the same, I guess. I need to lose weight and find a job and consolidate these clustereffed IRA and 401(K) accounts. So I guess I'll go do that now.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]