December 21, 2003

Let's hear it for David! You know, my brother David gets overlooked on this page, especially compared to my sister, regular contributor Nancy. And I know I don't hesitate to call him out when I think he's screwing up. So when he comes through, like he did today, I definitely owe him a big thumbs-up.

Because not only did he take care of both dinner for the whole family and the Return of the King showing me, him, and my sister saw afterwards, he gave me one of the greatest gifts I have ever received. Folks, take a gander at this:

It's a major award!

That's right. My brother gave me a full-scale replica of the Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story, and it is freaking beautiful. God bless us, every one.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]