December 22, 2003

Come Crap with Ken: An Illuminated Donkey Travel Buddy Contest!

Yes, like the salmon swimming upstream or the swallows returning to...that swallow-returning place, I once again find myself drawn to the sweet decadence of Las Vegas. Friend of the Donk Keith and I will be gracing that fair city this New Year's Eve, and as always, I am giving you folks, my faithful readers, a chance to share in my bounty.

Some of you might remember this past May's contest, Donk Roulette, a wonderful and exciting event with absolutely no winners. Well, this time we're testing lady luck again, but we're moving away from the wheel and towards the dice. Yep, we're playing Donk Craps!

Those of you not familiar with this fine game might want to head over to the craps page of The Wizard of Odds and scroll down to "The Pass Line" section. I'll wait right here. Okay, good, now here's what you have to do: the first six of you who comment get to choose one of the six "points" (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10). Once a specific point is taken, it cannot be chosen again. Once all six are taken, I may open the commenting up to a new group of six with diminishing prizes, but for now it's only the first six.

Then, during our stay at the Sahara, I will head over to a table and place a $10 bet on the pass line. Now, if my first roll is a 7 or 11 (automatic winners) or 2, 3, or 12 (automatic losers), we will have to wait for my next roll for Donk Craps to officially begin. When I roll my first 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the commenter who chose that point will at the very least receive a Vegas gift bag, filled with swag. If I manage to make that point before ignominiously crapping out, however, the commenter will receive my $10 winning bet!

It's no-risk Vegas high-rolling from the comfort of your home or office! How can you resist? But remember: only the first six are guaranteed spots, so hurry up and comment, and good luck!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]