November 18, 2003

Angua has posted the first in what will probably be an eleven- or twelve-part series: "Jewish Men, argh!"
Against my better judgement, I am seeing [this guy who contacted me last night] for a coffee on Sunday. [...] [H]e has sent me a dozen instant messages today, letting me know he is going out, he is coming back, he is eating lunch, he is going to the loo... This man does not know from Adam, he's had no chance to find out my wonderous personality and fall in love with that, he hasn't even seen my picture. But just the idea that he has someone with boobs to talk to makes him develop all the gravitas of a six-week-old puppy with a new toy. "Ohmygod, ohmigod, ohmigod! Here I will run up an lick you and try to hump your leg!!! And now I will run around in cricles! And now I will widdle in the excitement!!!"
I'd quote more, but I totally got distracted right around the part where she mentioned her boobs. And besides, I'm sure that her comments only apply to Canadian Jewish men.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]