October 12, 2003

Not that I didn't have a lovely time with D'Lish driving around Vermont and visiting an amazing and highly recommended haunted house, but why oh why did I have to miss that game! I couldn't even get it on the radio (and what the heck is up with that?!)! At least the last time something like this happened, when I was on a long Vermont weekend back in October 2001, I was spared the sight of my Mariners being crushed by the Yanks.

But the trees were really spectacular. I'm sure D'Lish will have more about this, but unfortunately no pictures.
Comments:
Our physics replica rolex professor was replica rolex struggling to replica rolex draw the class into replica rolex discussion replica rolex of Archimede's rolex principle rolex of water displacement.rolex He told us that rolex Archimede Final Fantasy XI GIL noticedrolex that when replica watches he got into replica watches a pool at the replica watches public bathhouse,replica watches the water replica watches rose spilling replica rolex over the edge. replica rolex Excited at his replica rolex discovery, he ran down replica rolex the street yelling,replica rolex "Eureka, eureka!cheap aion kinah The instructor asked ffxi gil if anyone knew what that meant.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]