October 10, 2003

If I were a cheesy afternoon-drivetime radio DJ I'd definitely be playing that "I don't wanna work I just wanna bang on the drums all day" song, but since I'm not I'll probably just go into Manhattan and hang with my small sister. I bought my brother lunch today, will probably buy my sister dinner (I usually don't mean to, but the last two times the check came I pulled out my wallet and she thanked me, and I didn't want to look cheap about it)...am I a fine sibling or what?

In side notes before I go: Mr. Whybark has once again gone above and beyond in touching up the IllDonk logo to reflect Koen Vermandere's poor showing; if Murph is reading this, I was pretty excited to see that Entertainment Weekly used the expression "up in his grill" in relation to Mel Gibson and the Anti-Defamation League; Jahna D'Lish, who I will be road-tripping with tomorrow, thought that I didn't make it clear that the two bartenders making out by the light of the Statue of Liberty were both of the female persuasion (though it seemed pretty obvious to me).
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]