August 05, 2003

A Correction. Apparently there was a small error in my salute to celebrities below: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez met during the filming of Gigli and did not, as I implied, accept the roles in order to spend more time together. I apologize to anybody who might have...well, now that I think of it, I can't really imagine how anybody could have been harmed by this mistake.

Gigli definitely was a huge quacking bomb, though, earning only $3.8 million to finish 8th in the weekend box office, behind American Wedding, Lara Croft, and those previews where you have to unscramble the movie stars' names. The film's failure wasn't too much of a shock, obviously. I mean, the last time there was advance buzz like that the Nazis were marching towards Paris.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]