July 31, 2003
- Hey folks, that adorable Edie Singleton is now looking for love on her very own URL, http://ediesingleton.com/, and it's a real humdinger. Go check it out, before she settles down!
- Poor Paul Katcher broke his thumb while playing softball, ruining his summer but not his blog, thankfully.
- What do you call a guy who breaks a month of silence and claims to be returning to blogging, only to follow that with another month of silence? Some may call him a teasing scumbag, but `round these parts we just call him Jim.
- If you enjoy reading passages like this: "Alison got more and more distant and our relationship degenerated rather quickly. The final blow came on New Years Eve '01, at the party at my apartment. I kicked her and the friends she brought to the party out of my room so I could hook up with this girl (a pediatrician who's name I cannot recall) I met that night. I was so blasted I barely remembered doing it." and who doesn't, then hurry over to Initial Misconceptions ASAP!
- That counter on the left is approaching the frankly unbelievable six-figure-rollover, and I'm planning a big prize for that lucky visitor. It might take a while since I'm not really that popular anymore, but in any event stay tuned!
- And some poor bastard just wasted an hour of his life writing about Ben Friggin' Affleck! What a loser...oh, wait...I guess that was me, wasting time while there's still starving people in the world! (Though there weren't during the Depression, apparently, since that wonderful Seabiscuit fed them all with five loaves and two fishes.)]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]