May 12, 2003
- First off, in Paul Frankenstein-related news: after Frankie swaggered back from Omaha into the big city, a swanky stewardess on each arm and one on his left leg, he was kind enough to add some of my award-winning photography to my already picturesque Las Vegas report. I don't wanna cause a traffic overload, but there is a photo of me holding twenty-five dollars cash money!
- And in other PF-related bidniss, despite the fact that nobody seems to care all that much, there will be one of these things: this Friday, and Paul will be buying drinks for everybody who squeezes his ass. Get there soon, before it's all red and sore!
- I'm a little late on this one, but my friend Keith and I (I'm the one holding the onion loaf) owe a huge thank you to the effervescent and photogenic Kambri Crews. Why? Because she effin' rules, that's why, and if it wasn't for her I'd never get out of the house. Plus, she's dreamy. Sigh.
- Why should I bother to write about my life when D'Lish does the job for me? Not only that, she tells several amusing bra stories (well, amusing to us).
- You cannot out-freestyle Uncle Ray. Do not even try.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]