April 21, 2003

24 Hours Until Vegas! And Seattle Even! I got my bags packed, a stack of books and magazines for the flight, a list of names and numbers for one lucky spin of the Donk Roulette Wheel, and a wad of cash that's just itchin' to be wagered. I'll try to check in once or twice with tales of $12 hotel rooms, the World Series of Poker, and sketchy teriyaki lunches with certain disreputable Seattle bloggers, but I'm not making any promises. For all I know, 24 hours from now I might be knee-deep in nickels or eating bacon and eggs with gangsters, and I sure as hell ain't gonna drag myself away from that for this crappy blog.

Wish me luck!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]