March 09, 2003

Well, I hadn't linked over to The Fat Guy for quite sometime, so I figured I'd stop on by and see what was a-happenin', and basically the man's just gone about as crazy as six squirrels in a gunnysack. In one short day the man's gone on a major road rage rampage followed by a vicious armed assault on a deflated air mattress, stalked some poor wild turkeys, chainsawed down what looks like a frigging forest, nearly killing his brother in the process, plus some other assorted burning and chopping and (thankfully clothed) dancing around a toxic bonfire. This might be my last TFG link for a while; frankly, I'm scared to death to go back there.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]