March 25, 2003

I believe this calls for some scotch! Continuing what's apparently Anniversary Week here in Bloggertown, can it be that it was one year ago yesterday a crafty whippersnapper named Mike Whybark burst onto the blogging scene, grabbing the blogging bull by the horns, jumping in the saddle, and squeezing every last drop of literary life out of this metaphor I'm now hopelessly tangled up in? I'm proud to say that I was Mike's first ever link, and ever since then I've been flogging that blog like it was my freaking job or something. Anyway, if it wasn't for my dear friend Mr. Whybark I'd never have known just how easy it is to Photoshop my head and all sorts of things, and for that I think we all owe him our gratitude.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]