January 26, 2003

XXXVII. I've been thinking all week that this should be a pretty good game until I realized that, hell, they're all supposed to be pretty good games. That's the whole point. With that in mind, I'm predicting a ho-hum 27-13 victory for the West Coast Pirates over the East Coast Pirates, with Rich Gannon completing something like 43 of 44 passes and taking home the MVP award. Of course, my prediction is subject to change, depending on which players were spotted coked up at three in the morning, a transvestite hooker on each arm.

As for the real game today, my Grid Pool numbers are NFC: 3 and AFC: 5, a result which has never happened once in the entire history of the game, so I ain't holding my breath. As for the halftime show, the sentence "Sting is expected to make a surprise appearance." pretty much sums it up for me.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]