January 24, 2003

Why you should be glad you're not me, #16 in an open-ended series. Sometime between the time I parked my car Wednesday night and left for work Thursday morning, somebody smacked right into it, leaving a big-ass dent that's gonna cost me some serious cash to fix. (No, of course the assailant didn't leave a note. I didn't even think of that remote possibility until a co-worker mentioned it, and I greeted the suggestion with one of the mirthless laughs I am becoming known for.) It's just this random Screw You from the heavens, a Community Chest card that forces me to shell out some C-notes to a shifty-eyed Rahway body shop owner to return my car to the unsmashed state it deviated from through absolutely no fault of my own. Feh! Feh on you, damned fate! Feh!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]