January 06, 2003
- Have you spent the last month trapped under a vending machine that toppled over during your failed attempt to save fifty cents by stealing a can of Diet RC Cola? Well, here's your chance to catch up on the movie everybody else has already seen with Molly Winter's Condensed Two Towers — it's heelarious!
- Sure, Mike Whybark's trying to distract us all by posting his interview with David Sander, the creator of Man Conquers Space, the fascinating documentary of the history of space travel that never was, but what all the little Whybarkians wanna know is: how did his first day of work at (cue theme music) DANGER ISLAND go?
- In answer to the numerous questions or comments: Yes, this will indedd be the 14th Annual Big Apple Blogger Bash (Admittedly, though, attendance for the first 12 was rather sparse.)
- I probably would have laughed just because it uses the work "wanker" and that's a funny word, Matt Olson's long-needed online style guide "How to Write Like a Wanker" would be worth reading even if it didn't.
- Boy, last week Barbie seemed all psyched that Robbie gave her a New Year's kiss, but she's forgotten all about him since then, spending her time shopping and planning Madison's surprise party. Frankly, she seems pretty fickle.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]