December 30, 2002

My latest daily read, Craigslist's Missed Connections, is a kind of group-particpant blog, with a mix between "You were wearing a coat, ordering a peppermint mocha" queries (hey, maybe somebody's looking for you!) and the truly bizarre cries in the dark. Among my favorites these past few days:
you were the worst boyfriend ever
You really were. i've had some pretty bad boyfriends, but you take the grand prize. if you ever want to have a girlfriend who will keep you for more than a few days, you'd better grow up!

M...reasons why I'm never talking to you again...L
Yes, I don't have my shit together. My apologies if I'm an artist and a dreamer, go eff the corpo types and be happy. I'm doing this world my way. I sound more stable now that I have a job? Wait, you were the one on Paxil. I was the one trying to give you support. I can deal with my issues myself, I've never needed anyone to lean on.

hey hey
You said you’d finally tell me
In a note you’d never write
All the feelings you have for me
But didn’t have the right

And now that its over
I reel in the delight
Of dreaming of your face
And lighting up my light

Please do not allow me to get attached to you.
I want to see you again. I haven't felt anything like this since my last boyfriend. But you have major issues that you are dealing with and sorting through. I have major issues I am also sorting through. I'm afraid to love anyone because I always get horribly hurt in the end.

Please, everyone, stop sleeping with my ex-girlfriend!
And that's only three days! Bookmark it and come and join the circus of the damned.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]