November 10, 2002

Yep...baby shower...whoo hoo. Wonderful old friends and it was great to see them and Geoff and Shannon are gonna make wonderful parents, but who's the genius who came up with the idea of opening up all the presents right there in front of everybody! I mean, it would have been nice if somebody had told me that, rather than letting me show up with a box filled with gravel and an I.O.U. stapled to the boxscore from last week's Rams/Cardinals game. (Speaking of which, can somebody lend me a quick $500 before kickoff tomorrow night?) Thanks a lot, readers!

On an unrelated note, on the ride down the Turnpike I realized that 2002 is the last really cool year we're gonna have for a while. I mean, 1999, 2000, and 2001 were extremely cool, and 2002 is a palindrome, so that's something, but 2003? 2004? It's all pretty bleh from here on out.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]