November 05, 2002

Usually the TV's just some kind of background noise while I'm reading or working on my model boats, but then that Toyota commercial comes on and my ears prick up, and I start thinking, Yeah, what about now? Why should we wait? And then I'm focused on the TV, ready to start chasing my dreams down the interstate and be long gone 'fore the world moves on and makes another round when some voice interrupts the singer and starts babbling about financing and warranties and whatever, and it's at that point, when I'm drifting off and I've started to turn back towards my desk, when the singer returns with a joyous Yeah! that shatters the air and I grab my phone and call my local Toyota dealer and tell them to send over the newest shiniest truck that they have right now please please please please!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]