September 10, 2002

A shout out to Goldsteins mere and pere, who are celebrating their thirty-second-and-a-half anniversary in fabulous Las Vegas, holing up at the pirate-packed Treasure Island when they're not too busy gambling and whoring. When I spoke to my parents this afternoon my dad was up about $400, using a super-secret roulette system he promised to sell to me at a very reasonable price.

Actually, right now my parents are at the Siegfried & Roy show, where I would bet a million dollars my dad is sitting there thinking, "I could be playing 5-10 hold `em at the Bellagio, and instead I'm paying more than two bills to watch these two yahoos and some freaking cats."
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]