September 16, 2002

Laurence Simon over at Amish Tech Support introduces the concept of the "Blog Bitch," whereby whoever refers the most readers to his site has the honor of having Laurence as their bitch.

Now, it's been a while since I've gotten any major sort of A-list linklove, so of late I've been forced to settle for becoming somebody's Blog Grandbitch. Every so often I'll notice a sudden upswing in referrals from somebody like Asparagirl or Damian Penny, and since I know that nothing I've written here could be of any interest to them, it could only mean that some super-A-lister linked to them and I'm getting some downstream referral benefit.

Hmmm...now that I think about it, this could mean the existence of Blog Greatgrandbitches out there! Not that I'm mentioning any names! (And yes, Mike, I am doing some posting instead of this big pile of freelance technical writing I should be doing...)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]