September 10, 2002

In what is certainly one of the proudest moments of my blogging career, I have been invited to join the Yahoo Skee Ball Group by the illustrious Paul Kronenberg of Brooklyn, a Brooklyn native who is currently trying to track down information on Skee Ball manufacturing pioneer Morris Goldberg (though I would suggest to Paul that if you're looking for fascinating history about the game it's easier to just make up stuff).

Anyway, dual Donk/Skee fans (I'm looking at you, Mo-Skee) will definitely want to head over to the Group and join up. The current thread discusses how Skee Balls are made, and I just discovered this link to the $100,000 Skee Ball World Championship!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]