August 30, 2002

I'm heading to the U.S. Open tomorrow night, and it should be pretty sweet. I've gone once before, and with its multitude of simultaneous matches and (mostly) open seating, it was possibly the most enjoyable sporting event I've ever attended.

I'm not sure what players I'll get to see (they don't announce the schedule until that day), but I'm hoping that whatever matches I check out will be better than this travesty. I don't have a lot of experience with tennis stats, but I'm guessing that 40 unforced errors in a two-set match (an average of over two-and-a-half a game) ain't what you're looking for out of Kournikova. I just hope that this doesn't affect her endorsement deals.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]