May 19, 2002

Poll Results: Well, another poll has come to an end here at The Donk, so let's take a look at the results:
Ridiculing the ignorant and less-fortunate 22% 12
Absolutely nothing; it's great just how it is! 20% 11
Recipes 14% 8
Exciting contests with fabulous prizes 11% 6
The dirt on my personal life 9% 5
Even more links to Mike Whybark's blog [http://mike.whybark.com!] 5% 3
Minutia regarding my fantasy baseball transactions 5% 3
What's new and fun on The Lifetime Network homepage? 5% 3
Catchy doggerel and assorted verse 3% 2
Daily rants on why my company doesn’t deserve somebody as brilliant as me 0% 0
It was close, but it seems that my readers are clamoring for me to ridicule the less fortunate, which is certainly a relief since a late surge by Recipes might have meant that I'd have been forced to divulge the secret of my signature deviled eggs (here's a hint, though: eggs are not an ingredient). We here at The Donk appreciate your support, and hope to continue serving your mild amusement needs in the future.

And by reader request, let's start ridiculing the ignorant and less-fortunate! Boy, those ignorant people sure are stupid! And those less-fortunate people, why don't they...become more fortunate...and be less...ignorant?

Well, folks, sometimes a huge editorial shift like this takes some time.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]