May 29, 2002

Dammit, just because I don't actually live in one of the five boroughs, the masters of the finely designed NYCBloggers.com have cruelly barred me from their little club. If you are not so unfortunate, I suggest you head over and join the club. I shall have to create a similar site involving PATH stations, once I burrow my way out of this huge pile of laundry and bills.

Speaking of such local matters, isn't it about time for the Big Apple BloggerBash, part the third? I would think so! What if I were to just name an upcoming Friday, and even say that it would take place at the same bar as the last one? Would that set the ball rolling? Hmmm?

Double Update: A Donk First! I have been informed by the kindly folks at NYCBloggers.com that I can add my name to their growing ranks, and have thusly done so. I have also been informed that a BABB3 is definitely in the works.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]