April 04, 2002

In the spirit of solidarity I present this link to Get Donkey!, a similarly non-donkey-related blog, this one from the Enron-ravaged fields of Houston. I must admit that I hope Rob gets real popular and posts a lot about p0rn, in order to siphon off a few of those...demographically undesirable search engine links from me. I'm not sure what his blog name means, but at times I'm not sure what mine means either.

In related news, I am proud to see that I've jumped up to #4 in Google's "Donkey" search results, passing "the largest and most comprehensive Miniature Donkey site on the Internet" and The American Donkey and Mule Society. And don't get too cocky there, Donkey Breed Society; I'm coming after you next!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]