March 18, 2002

Courtesy of Charles at Off the Kuff: a link to the most frightening website I have ever seen! [Note: by clicking on the preceding link you hereby absolve The Illuminated Donkey and its parent company, Happy Boy Publishing, of any and all mental damages you may incur.]

Update from bamboozled reader Mary Lacroix:errr ... Ken, did you know that this site sneakily downloads and installs that abomination known as Comet Cursor? (Well, it does if you have left IE or a similar browser's settings at default: I just set mine to prompt me before downloading *any* active X control, even if it's signed). It's not a virus, it's not spyware, but it is a program I never wanted installed. Guess I just got a lesson in checking my browser settings. Those of you with Windows machines may want to go to Add/Remove Programs to dump the little bastard.
Wow, not only did I get people to go to a horrible Carrot Top tribute page, I got them to visit a horrible Carrot Top tribute page with nefarious downloads! I am bad. My apologies.
Comments:
Aw, this was a very nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a good article… but what can
I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't manage to get anything done.
Stop by my blog post ; hackcommand.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]