February 24, 2002

An Illuminated Donkey Exclusive Special Insider Dispatch from Salt Lake City©: Fourth in a Series! My younger sister Nancy is finishing up her work in Salt Lake City and has filed this, possibly last, report before heading off to the closing ceremonies (where she is at this moment watching Christina Aguilera prance around while wearing whore clothes). At this time on behalf of all of my readers I would like to thank Nancy for her detailed and incisive reporting from SLC, and hope that she will continue her work for The Donk in the future.
My work here is just about done and I'm ready to come home. I think when I get home I'm going to sleep for two days. I hung out at a club last night (apparently the hot spot) where some medal winners were: speedskater Casey FitzRandolph, snowboarder Danny Kass, the American dancing chick who didn't win anything and a bunch of lugers and biatheletes. It was fun. Sorry to say I didn't line up to buy anyone the hot team USA berets that were worn during the opening ceremonies. Personally I don't think anyone should wear berets, especially men. But I think they're available online if you really want one. In my last days here I may be bold and attempt skiing.
This has been An Illuminated Donkey Special Insider Dispatch from Salt Lake City©: Fourth in a Series!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]