January 19, 2002

Jim Henley of Unqualified Offerings continues the "Egyptian Radio Man" inquiries (I'm working on a snazzy CNN-style logo and theme song for the ERM segments). He expresses a little doubt about the neat wrapup and links to some photos of aviation transceivers, with the implication being that the average hotel employee would not have necessarily have been able to identify one. Unfortunately, I can't find out what type of transceiver was found, or if it would have had any other identifying markings. My guess is that this story will fall through the cracks, but it certainly has me intrigued.

Another mystery is why the name of the Millenium Hilton Hotel features an incorrectly spelled "millennium," but I'll let this go for now.

Well anyway, in a blatant ripoff of Unremitting Verse, I've decided to present my baseless speculation in limerick form:

An Egyptian named Abdallah Higazy,
Drove a poor hotel clerk crazy.
The clerk planted some props,
And then screamed to the cops,
"Go arrest him! Or are you just lazy?"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]