January 10, 2002

Eliminate the Middleman. While Natalie Solent and Joanne Jacobs hash out a workable system of micropayments in order to compensate bloggers, Jeff Jarvis floats the idea of paying $100 for a premium Blogger service. My suggestion: Jeff should send Natalie and Joan $25 each and $50 to Blogger, saving somebody the trouble of developing that pesky micropayment program.

Hmm...I definitely seem to be posting more blog-related items lately. I know most readers have come to The Donk from different blogs and are familiar with many of them (and my friends are used to be being confused by me, anyway), but I think I need to make an effort to move away from this a bit.

To start.....MONKEYS!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]