January 21, 2002

Do Blogs Hurt the Economy? Since I began spending a great deal of time working on The Donk and reading other blogs, the amount of money I’ve spent on magazines and books has declined precipitously. At my peak I had ten active magazine subscriptions, including five weeklies, as well as a regular supply of books. Over the past few months I’ve let a number of these subscriptions lapse and there are at least four books on my nightstand still waiting to be read, meaning that no new books are about to be bought. Tina Brown is blaming 9/11 for the fall of Talk, but is it just a coincidence that its fall coincided with blogging's rise? Probably yes, but still!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]