October 19, 2001

We have a winner! You wanna hear something weird? I mean craaaaazy?

Anyway, a week ago I offered fabulous prizes to the first person (who I didn't already know) to write to me in response to this blog, and the winner was Andrew, a grad student attending school in Texas....AND WHO WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! How crazy is that? Answer: very. They weren't friends or anything, but apparently his friend's younger sister was good friends with my girlfriend.

Anyway, the contest is still open, so the next person who writes to me at kengoldstein@hotmail.com will also receive fabulous random prizes. Winners need not know my girlfriend.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]