October 11, 2001

Is anybody watching Home Movies?

My friends and I were huge fans of the animated series Home Movies during its extremely short (five or six episodes) UPN run a couple of years ago. The show is done by Tom Snyder Productions, the folks behind Dr. Katz and Squigglevision, and was a really hilarious, occasionally gross, cartoon about Brendan Small, an eight-year old filmmaker, and his friends. We were disappointed but not surprised when the low-rated show was cancelled, and then I pretty much forgot about it.

Well, it turns out that the Cartoon Network (which I do not get) picked up the show and has been showing new episodes for some time now. Can anybody out there tell me anything about these shows? Is anybody, miracle of miracles, taping these shows? Please let me know.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]